We have built up the facilities at Breen Sport Horses carefully over the past 7 years and continue to invest in and enhance them.
- 22 large stables (12×12) with rubber matting and automatic water drinkers and windows in brand new purpose build brick stabled barn.
- Waterproof lighting, made to measure rubber matting in each stable.
- International sized all weather jumping arena with sand and fibre with an under floor watering system to give the horses the BEST footing available.
- Full set of show jumps including open water
- All weather lunge arena again with the same surface
- Horse walker with anti slip paving that is undercover
- Grass jumping paddock with derby style fences, three purpose built banks.
- Fitness fields- 10 acres
- 17 acres of all year round turnout split into larger and smaller paddocks, including x6 stallion paddocks
- 3 x rubber matted Wash bays with solariums/ cross ties/ all with hot and cold water
- Alarmed tack room x 2
- Feed room
- Office with kitchen with hot and cold water and bathroom/ cloakroom
- Boot/ hat room with heating
- Rug Room
- Tack trunk/ storage area
- Horsebox parking area with hook up
- On site accommodation for staff and pupils wishing to stay and train- self contained apartments with bathroom, kitchen, living area all separate to staff accommodation.